Todd Herman is the creator of the multi-award-winning Leadership & Skills Development Program, 90 Day Year, author of the WSJ bestselling book, ‘The Alter Ego Effect: The Power of Secret Identities to Transform Your Life’, and recipient of Inc. 500’s Fastest Growing Companies Award, as well as the ‘Rama Award for Wisdom and Leadership’, Todd’s professional programs are delivered annually to over 200,000 professionals in 73 countries.
- Intro to Todd [0:00]
- What is Enclothed Cognition? [2:00]
- Does the alter ego become the “new” version of me? [11:30]
- Looking past the ends of comfort zones [17:05]
- The nature of the alter ego [20:35]
- How to communicate and direct our teams into the direction of success [32:25]